We often take on paid student interns (hours flexible around your timetable/commitments) in a range of roles; from video production to design, and marketing.
Who art thou?
If you’re the Romeo to our Juliet (or vice-versa), you’ll be a team player who is willing to disrupt, question us and assist us. You’re a creative person who loves nothing more than trying the latest Snapchat filters (face swap is so 2012), finding new ways to do things and problem solving. You will also be a current student at the University of Lincoln, and be able to work at our Lincoln Head Office.
The task at hand (not just making tea or coffee…):
- The projects and what you will work on will depend on your skills and interests, whether it be filming a Facebook Live video, producing marketing strategy for us or our clients, or designing beautiful graphics for Social Media (including GIFs, of course…)
- Liaising with the creative team and having input in ad creatives and design work
- Brainstorming with the team on our internal marketing strategies and plans
- Getting involved with innovative and potentially viral campaigns.
You’ll love working with us:
- We like to celebrate birthdays
- We like to celebrate client wins
- An array of office friends, including Jeremy.
If you’re super cool, you’ll have these (but not necessities):
- Past experience of entrepreneurial projects
- The ability to be relaxed, as well as being productive
- Passion for Social Media and providing excellent client service
Interested? Drop us an email with your CV/portfolio/impress us!