At Chatty Imp, we are a young passionate team with a simple aim to help our clients grow, and to have fun while doing so. We share a passion for building companies’ communities and are slightly obsessed by the world of micro-content. For this reason, the role that we have available will be slightly different from a more “traditional” graphic design role.
Who are you?
A team player who will jump in to help our team perform it’s best. You understand the creative world as well as having a passion for social media. You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively. Your work will sit firmly in the digital micro-content environment, where there will be a limited amount of print work, so it would be a bonus if the portfolio you submit reflects this.
The task at hand:
- You’ll brainstorm interesting micro-content ideas for clients, in-keeping with branding guidelines
- You’ll then be creating content through a mixture of media: photography, photo-editing and video, as well as illustration and regular digital design.
- You’ll support the day to day management of clients’ social media accounts by creating real-time content.
- You’ll be involved in creative meetings with clients and creating mock-ups for proposals.
- You’ll be involved with innovative campaigns, which may stretch your creative boundaries.
- You’ll be expected to have a friendly, outgoing personality which will help bring the team together
- You’ll have strong Photoshop knowledge as well as basic skills with programs such as Adobe Premiere.
The ideal candidate has:
- Graduate Level (preferably a recent graduate of the past two years with a design/advertising related degree).
- Past entrepreneurial projects (owning your own website/business/etc.) is a massive bonus.
- A relaxed, yet passionate personality.
We’re not currently hiring for this position, but please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for any future positions.
Subscribe to updates
Get an email when new positions become available – just pop your details in the boxes below!