One of the best ways to get your business in front of more people is to promote your services through Facebook’s built in services section. This allows you to showcase your top services, and also rank in Facebook’s service listings. In this guide, I will show you how to do it correctly.
1. The first thing you need to do is go to your business page – if you have a business profile set-up this can be seen at business.facebook.com
2. One this has been done you need to select the service section, which is in between ‘About‘ and ‘Reviews‘ buttons
3. This then takes you to a section where you can add services. Proceed by clicking ‘add a service‘
4. This then opens a new window, where you can put in your services, with a price.
5. Type in a full description of your services, the description is limited to 200 characters. Using images is the best route, as well as a specific header (name)
6. Once this has been added, it should take you to this point:
7. Keep adding as many as you like until you are satisfied!
8. Important: Most people will overlook this point and wonder why their services aren’t being shown!
On the left-hand side of this sector, you will see a published button.
9. Once this has been clicked to turn it on, a box will open. Once this has been confirmed then your services will be live for all to see.
10) Congratulations! Your services are now live for all to see ☺
Time for celebration!